[confirm] tv server crashes (1 Viewer)

kevin939

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
After quite a bit of work I have manged to get a stable version of RC4 - basically it required a complete uninstall of everything and a reinstall of RC3 - the upgrade to RC4 I think went in fine.

Silly me I changed something. I have just installed a DVB-S (COMPRO 350S) card that I have been wanting to use for nearly a year but couldnet get the dish aligned properly. Everyhting started great. The card worked, MP picked it up and scanned it - finding hundreds of channels. The biggest problem was to sort out the EPG and get rid of most of the chennels as I didnt want them (I really just wanted the BBC & ITV HD channels).

I noticed that the system kept locking up when I selected an HD channel but put that down to bad codecs (a job for later) so stopped seecting them while I sorted out the channel list - using preview. Unfortunately things went wrong and I kept getting "unknown error" and "lost contact with server" while using the tv server configuration utility. I now looks like the tv server crashes if its been running for a while - logs attached

Any help much appreciated.....:oops:

kevin939

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
MP left overnight - it suspended as expected. Fired it up tonight and........tvservice went into a loop after an exception. Suspect its the same basic problem......logs attached

[I selected the tv guide, tried one channel but got "could not create graph" then chose E4 and MP hung. Killed it to get logs then found tvservice looping (100 of a CPU)

kevin939

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
tvervce crashed on resatrt (started by he configuration utiliy) - screen shot and logs attached

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.JPG
    New Bitmap Image.JPG
    47.1 KB

kevin939

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
TVServer has an error when I tune to ITV HD (H264) channel

2010-06-14 22:13:51.093750 [(15)]: dvb:try tif:name:1 [4/1] Direction:Output Connected:False
2010-06-14 22:13:51.109375 [(15)]: Error while connecting TIF filter: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at DirectShowLib.IFilterGraph2.Connect(IPin ppinOut, IPin ppinIn)​

logs attached

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom