1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
1. TV Card Driver: 5.0.0.15
MPEG2 Video Codec: Gabest MPEG2
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec: CoreAVC
Satelite/CableTV Provider: KabelNoord
TV: LG 19" monitor
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

I have a problem with the tv server in that it fails to create a timeshift file for some channels. There is no timeshift file created and .tsbuffer files is 0kb.

Everything is set up except that I cannot watch these channels because no timeshift file is made. Does anybody know a solution to this problem?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there

Since you are already on 1.1.0alpha, you might just as well try the latest SVN that was released yesterday to see if it helps.

mkoonstra

Portal Member
    March 8, 2008
    Installed it, however, it had no effect. I have made more evidence about the problem in the attached file.

In it are 2 screenshots: during and after timeshifting. As you can see, the timeshift file is empty. According to TV-Server everything is ok. Furthermore, I believe the TV-Server is the problem, as the same channel viewed/recorded with ProgDVB has no problems.

Also included are more logs of the moment of timeshifting.

mkoonstra

Portal Member
    March 8, 2008
    I have narrowed the problem area: The problem lies within tswriter. When using MP 1.0.2 and selecting mpg recording, it actualy records something. Though still no timeshifting as that uses ts files.

Could somebody help me find out how to fix this problem?

mkoonstra

Portal Member
    March 8, 2008
    Too bad nobody is able to help me. I have made a dump of the complete transport stream and ran it through TsPacketChecker, perhaps it is of use to anybody.

TIA.

Attachments

• nl_kabelnoord_258000khz_dvbc.xml
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom