MP2 - V2.3 Tv Server information (1 Viewer)

ghirotre

November 7, 2020
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,
I have a pc server with 4 tuner dvbt and 2 tuner dvb2.
Server have mp2 tve3 installed and it is all ok.
I noticed this problem:
when i select a channel with still image (not black image) the server don't stream channel and try all the tuner before i can change channel (it is 10/15 seconds) after an pompt error.
I have this problem when there is a football game or motogp/formula 1 race, because some channel go down with a still image and other channel go up.
But i don't know when channel go down and go up so when i go on channel down, i need to wait 10/15 seconds and i have an error and then i can change channel.
It is possibile to stream channel with a still image?

Thanks in adavance

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It is possibile to stream channel with a still image?
    As far as I know "TV Server" cannot do this. :(

i need to wait 10/15 seconds and i have an error and then i can change channel.
    You can specify how many tuners "TV Server" should try when the first attempt to tune the channel does not return a video stream. I would recommend specifying "1", so that "TV Server" will try only one tuner. You can also specify two other timeouts related to tuning, so you might want to reduce those too. See this page in the Wiki.

You can separately specify the number of tuners to try when starting a recording. See this page in the Wiki.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

ghirotre

November 7, 2020
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ok,
    Thanks a lot.
    Now i have set 1 tuner and 2 second to go in timeout.
    The inability to tune a channel with a still image, it is very annoying but you get used to it.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom