TV-Server MP1 - Automatic search doesn't work (1 Viewer)

spenca

Portal Pro
December 19, 2006
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi all!

I'm using MP since nearly 20 years and nearly without great problems. But the last scan of stations was very strange. All of my TV station grouped stations have wrong information. Most of it was the false frequency, but also symbol rates, polarisation, modulation, fec rates and roll-offs were false, so that the tuner was unable to tune of course. I did several scans but without success. First solution was now manually correct all the values, so please understand that furhter logs are hard to collect because my changes will be gone. So anyone has an idea what can be wrong??

Thanks so much!!!

Mario

My equipment:

DVB-S Digital Devices Cine S2 in Singlecable Setup with CI slot and Austrian Irdeto Card, more or less new drivers, Win10 Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a solution, only two "Workarounds". First is to try native TVE35 with MP2, i did not have any continuity errors or hickups with that constellation. Second would be to change the cam, I tried RTL HD with a Deltacam...
The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a...
Hi MediaPortal Support Team, I've a problem that really drives me crazy because I've no explanation for this phenomenon. Since a...
Replies
Views
Hi Again, i've made another test this evening (find logs attached). This time only one Tuner (which i haven't tested this morning) produced the error once, and managed to run without error afterwards. History for the logs (see also Screenshot for reference): Card 7: Tune Pro7 HD, waited for some time, no error Card 7: Tune Vox HD...
Hi Again, i've made another test this evening (find logs attached). This time only one Tuner (which i haven't tested this morning)...
Hi There, first: This is a new attempt to solve the problem which is also described here...
Replies
Views
Hi. I like to introduce you the next step in the evolution of my PC- infrastructure. Maybe you remember the first step: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-powerful-htpc-in-a-drawer.127432/ You may noticed that I like and prefer unusual computer cases there already. This project takes this to the next level. More about it...
Hi. I like to introduce you the next step in the evolution of my PC- infrastructure. Maybe you remember the first step...
Hi. I like to introduce you the next step in the evolution of my PC- infrastructure. Maybe you remember the first step...
Replies
Views
OK, I absolutely agree! It was just a question. I have to thank you again for your Support, it is always appreciated! (y) So Keep going on with some awesome new Features in TVE3.5 ;)
OK, I absolutely agree! It was just a question. I have to thank you again for your Support, it is always appreciated! (y) So...
Hi all, since some days ago I started to merge the KNC branch https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/KNC into the MP...
Replies
Views
How much memory does ESXI use before installing a VM, same with CPU I guess. I'm tempted to go down this route as my combined Server 2012 R2 with essentials Role and then VM'd server 2012 R2 with exchange is causing some problems with DVB-S feeds and I wondered if splitting them off using a bare metal hypervisor might give a better...
How much memory does ESXI use before installing a VM, same with CPU I guess. I'm tempted to go down this route as my combined...
I wanted to share my findings on setting up mediaportal tv server with a TBS 6981 tuner card under esxi 5.1. The short story is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom