TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

charliekay74

Portal Pro
June 6, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Im using xmltv for epg importing. Does someone know where i have to search for genre like thriller in the epg data with tv wishlist?

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
Hi,
I know that Huha does not support skins, but as I have asked this question in the thread for Default WideHD and am not getting any reply.

I have just installed MP 1.16 pre upgrading from 1.12 (and the version of DefaultWide that came with that). Previously I could set up TVWishes directly from inside the EPG - an ideal situation. With the latest version of MP and the default skin I can no longer do this.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Or is there a setting somewhere that I have simply missed? Can anyone tell me what is the latest version of MP and DefaultWide skin that is known to support the ability to create a wish directly from an EPG entry?

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Country flag
Thank you. Does that mean that it should be working just as before - provided that the installation has gone correctly?

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Country flag
OK, I'll redo/repair the installation this weekend and try again. If I still don't get the same result as I always used to get before the upgrade, are there any logs that I could send you that might help? I'm more than happy to test this out if that helps.

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
Country flag
@FA
Many thanks for that. Now I know what the difference is (previously it was not an icpn at the bottom but the word "TVWishList" on the top right of the window produced by the info button on the remote) I have checked - and it works for me too.

I use a remote rather than keyboard so it's perhaps not as intuitive as before - but no matter, now I know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
Replies
Views
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can be used. So far no-problems with stop & start MP1's TV server, when trying to use WinTV 10 tv screen.
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can...
After MP1 installment, the next step was to challenge behavior of the software with a "duel" tv tuner with screen watch & record...
Replies
Views
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom