TV Server recordings are cut off early (orphaned) (1 Viewer)

jsabrahamsen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2
    MediaPortal Skin:
    Windows Version: XP SP3
    CPU Type: AMD 4850e 2.5GHz
    HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 750G
    Memory: 4G DDR2
    Motherboard: Asus M3A-78 EMH HDMI
    Video Card: ATI Radeon HD3200
    Video Card Driver: Catalyst 2009.0813
    Sound Card:
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver:
    1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-T 500
    1. TV Card Type: DVB-T
    1. TV Card Driver: WinTV 7 1.2a
    2. TV Card:
    2. TV Card Type:
    2. TV Card Driver:
    3. TV Card:
    3. TV Card Type:
    3. TV Card Driver:
    4. TV Card:
    4. TV Card Type:
    4. TV Card Driver:
    MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow 3029
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow 3029
    h.264 Video Codec: ffdshow 3029
    Satelite/CableTV Provider:
    HTPC Case:
    Cooling:
    Power Supply:
    Remote:
    TV: Sony KDL32V5500
    TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

See also this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/television-mytv-frontend-tv-server-90/scheduled-recordings-sometimes-cut-off-early-72186/

I can't read the zip produced by the MP log collector, so I have manually zipped the tvserver logs as well.

See the last 3 recordings in tv.log. Eureka should stop recording 30mins after the scheduled (EPG) end of the program, and X-files 60 mins after. In all three cases they stop 2-3 mins after the scheduled end of the program, due to this:
    Code:
    [Scheduler timer]: Orphaned Recording found 328 - removing
    This does not happen for all recordings. It seems to happen only for series, and only for certain ones. But for the ones that do have the problem, it happens every time. I have about 40 different series schedules, and maybe 5 of these have the problem. I have checked the schedule table in the MySQL database using the MySQL administrator, and can see no difference between a schedule that results in a correct recording, and one that cuts off early.

I have had the problem since version 1.0.0. I recently did a completely fresh install of 1.0.2, completely removing the old install, including all schedules, in the hope that this would solve the problem, but without any luck.

I do not use Mediaportal to create schedules, but MediaPortal Web interface version 0.5.0.6

Attachments

• MediaPortal_TV_Server.zip
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom