TV Server setup (1 Viewer)

Neil1454

Portal Member
October 25, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

If when changing channels it sometimes "locks" MP... and I end up having to kill the software.

Any ideas what it could be?

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

We will need logs with Mediaportal running in debug mode....otherwise its purely guess work.

J.

Neil1454

Portal Member
    October 25, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi,

Where will I find logs? so it needs to be in debug mode as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1352324335][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not using the TBS PCI-E DVB-T2 Quad TV Tuner Card High Definition Digital Free to Air Tuner (DVB-T/DVB-T2) card.

I managed to return the DigitalDevices one for a refund :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS und tcpip.sys in stacktrace) but that seamed related to my network card: after installing the driver from the mainboard website, it runs stable. I'm still surprised that the power delivered by the PCIe...
    I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS...
    Hello I'm searching a PCIe DVB-S2 tv card. In 2018/2019, I already tried three cards: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCIe Dual 2x interne...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
    I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
    I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
    I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi all! I'm using MP since nearly 20 years and nearly without great problems. But the last scan of stations was very strange. All...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    @Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
    @Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
    I have an existing media centre pc, which has a black gold TV tuner in it. I am getting twitchy about Windows media centre not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom