MP2 - V2.1 TV-Server startet verzögert (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    anyone knows if there is way to disable all the not needed online data sources directly within a config-file
    Yes those settings are in "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Config\MediaPortal.Extensions.OnlineLibraries.OnlineLibrarySettings.xml". There are three Property MusicMatchers, SeriesMatchers and MovieMatchers. Inside those Property you need to set everything that recently is set to "True" to "False"...

ed76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi ,thanks for you help but this doesnt work. here is a new debug log (not sure this is really debug but i changend the info level to "all" in config file)

Last edited:

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Ok, as this did not help, you need to grant your server proper internet access, if you want to get rid of this delay, Looks as if the list of available languages needs to be downloaded in any circumstances.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 bilder in wikipedia DE
    ahhhhhhh, ich danke dir ! (y) für diese minute !
    ahhhhhhh, ich danke dir ! (y) für diese minute !
    brauche nur bestätigung ob bei irgend jemand die bildanzeige funktioniert ;) alle skins durchgetestet, keine anzeige über den...
    Replies
    Views
    Site is fixed, still a few hosters to be fine tuned, Vodlocker seems to be the best after tests. Please remember links get deleted fast for popular movies. Thank you[
    Site is fixed, still a few hosters to be fine tuned, Vodlocker seems to be the best after tests. Please remember links get deleted...
    Hi there, Just want to report that Movie25 site in Online Videos is broken again. It seems that the site content has changed...
    Replies
    Views
    So I uninstalled MP1 completely. Traumatic as TV server refused to stop. installed 1.24 and seems to be working. fingers crossed. Neil
    So I uninstalled MP1 completely. Traumatic as TV server refused to stop. installed 1.24 and seems to be working. fingers crossed. Neil
    I searched high and low the past two days and cannot get this resolved so I kindly ask the forum for their wisdom. tv-server was up...
    Replies
    Views
    That's good to hear. Maybe you had a hiccup during previous upgrade. I'll set this to 'No Bug' for now, but let us know if it happens agin!
    That's good to hear. Maybe you had a hiccup during previous upgrade. I'll set this to 'No Bug' for now, but let us know if it...
    Not sure if it's realy 1.7 related - but I see since the upgrade this entries: [2014-02-21 21:57:06,781] [5c27b28] [1874] - debug...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I have an issue with my TVService. It has been running for a week without any problems. Today it stopped working. TVService simply dies shortly after execution. I checked the forum, the database, the TV cards, the filesystem, the logs, the system logs, reinstalled MediaPortal (kept the database), etc. I would be very grateful...
    Hello, I have an issue with my TVService. It has been running for a week without any problems. Today it stopped working...
    Hello, I have an issue with my TVService. It has been running for a week without any problems. Today it stopped working...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom