August 7, 2009
Cirencester
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate 32bit
CPU Type: AMD Phenom II B45 3.01ghz x4
HDD: 2x Samsung 1TB SATA, 2xSeagate 1.5TB Seagate USB, 1x500GB Maxtor USB, 3x2TB Seagate USB
Memory: 4GB DDR3
Motherboard: ASUS M4A785TD-M EVO
Video Card: Integrated ATI Radeon™ HD 4200 GPU
Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.3
Sound Card: VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Hauupauge Nova-T 500a
1. TV Card Type: twin tuner DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: Hauupauge Windows 7 latest
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV: Samsung 50" Plasma
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Hi,

My machine crashed today and managed to corrupt most of the db3 files (TV Series, Moving Pictures etc....). I solved this easily but If i try to go into MyTV i get a popup box saying "Unknown Error" and no EPG data. I cant start any channels either. All the channels appear correctly in the tv guide list but no programs show up, and it just says (no data).

I assume its a database issue. The TV card is functioning fine, and i can do a rescan and it finds all the channels fine. However in the mapping options, available channels list is empty. WinTV works fine.

I have attached the log, and would be really grateful if somebody can help me out here!!!

Thanks

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

My machine crashed today and managed to corrupt most of the db3 files (TV Series, Moving Pictures etc....). I solved this easily but If i try to go into MyTV i get a popup box saying "Unknown Error" and no EPG data. I cant start any channels either. All the channels appear correctly in the tv guide list but no programs show up, and it just says (no data).

I assume its a database issue. The TV card is functioning fine, and i can do a rescan and it finds all the channels fine. However in the mapping options, available channels list is empty. WinTV works fine.

I have attached the log, and would be really grateful if somebody can help me out here!!!

Thanks

Every channel you tune logs "no signal" (hence also the empty EPG. The strange thing is that WinTV works fine, and you can scan for channels which also works.

Did the TV work before the crash?

Edit: Could you try the RC2, your logs indicate RC1 usage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom