tv show look up (1 Viewer)

Randalldeflagg

February 3, 2005
I know the tv guide will pull the show information for shows that you record. but can we get a way to grab show information for shows that we already have. like downloaded shows. the information could be pulled from tv.com much like it is down for the movies.

or maybe I am over looking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

These are unsubstituted skin variables, although the names shown are incomplete; the full names are: #TV.TuningDetails.SignalLevel #TV.TuningDetails.SignalQuality #Play.Current.TSBitRate The values are provided by the TV Server, so if Argus TV is not making these values available to the MP client, the skin variables will not be...
These are unsubstituted skin variables, although the names shown are incomplete; the full names are: #TV.TuningDetails.SignalLevel...
Playing recorded TV files does not show any media info data: Playing the same file back using the video player shows the media...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
L
Thank you, that is a better way! I kind of miss MythTV; but this works better on windows than Myth.
Thank you, that is a better way! I kind of miss MythTV; but this works better on windows than Myth.
The list of times in recorded tv does not change when the back end records a show. I have this computer as a DVR. When I wake up...
Replies
Views
L
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom