TV Show - Robotech (1 Viewer)

warwon

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm at a complete lost why I can't get the plugin to find this series.

It's stored as "ogm" file, all list 1-85, and no one can find it :p

Goes crazy

ohdarklord

Portal Pro
December 31, 2005
Scotland
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
with robotech you would want the files named like

robotech 1x01 - robotech 1x36 for the macross saga
robotech 2x01 - robotech 2x24 for the masters
robotech 3x01 - robotech 3x25 for new generation

if you name them like this they should be recognised

i know its a pain to rename files but thats they way they should be numbered.

warwon

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'll have to double check the file ext list when I get home. But I'm almost sure it was listed.

Ya the worst part about is renaming 85 files.

Also i tried that TV Rename program, and doesn't have Robotech so I'll to edit each and every single show by hand.

DanneG5

Portal Member
March 4, 2007
You don't have to change every single filename by hand.

I use something called : File Renamer Basic

Let's you change several things, might help you out?

:D

warwon

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Ya it's very strange, I check around but as far I can tell nothing can play ".ogm" files unless it's VLC.

Basically, Media Portal see's the file, but when you click on the TV show it just freezes for an second then it drops you to the next show in the series.

:mad:

warwon

Portal Pro
December 26, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
great I'll try that as soon I get home tonight.

It's been an rough week I keep forgetting that VLC inculdes an vast amounts of codecs within the application it'self

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom