TV stream freezes when I change channel from Nat Geographic to something else: (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta
    MediaPortal Skin: B3W
    Windows Version: Win7
    CPU Type: Phenom II
    HDD: OCZ SSD
    Memory: 4GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte 785G
    Video Card: 785G
    Video Card Driver: 9.9
    1. TV Card: DE FloppyDTV DVB-C

MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDShow
    h.264 Video Codec: Cyberlink
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: RiksTV

Ok, having some problems with the TV part of the program. Using a norwegian DVB-T provider where all but one channel are broadcasted using h.264 for video and AAC for audio. I believe the last channel (National Geographic (NG)) also uses h.264 for video, but the audio is not AAC, not 100% sure but I believe it's MP1 or MP2, atleast I need to use FFDshow for audio on the channel (or Nvidia Purevideo) and select mp3lib as decoder for MP1, MP2 format.

If I'm watching Discovery Channel (DC) and switch to NG it plays just fine, but when I switch back to DC (or any other channel) all I get is a stillimage. I can switch back to NG and it'll play just fine, but to switch to another channel and get it to work I need to turn the stream off and choose a new channel.

It might be a problem with the codec, but since the only other working codec I know of that works with NG is the Purevideo audio codec, which isn't free, I thought I'd check here first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom