TV Timeshifting FF/REW Control (1 Viewer)

Khris

Portal Pro
July 2, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
While using the FF and REW buttons for timeshifted TV, you can press each one to change the speed from 2x, to 4x, 8x, 16x, etc. Presently, if you're rewinding at 4x you have to hit the FF button 2 times to bring it back into play mode.

What I would like to see is no matter what speed you're fast forwarding or rewinding, hit the PAUSE/RESUME command to bring you back to Play mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2. I've actually switched from MP1! The time slider doesn't appear for remote control commands, "play", "pause", "rewind", "fast forward", "skip forward", "skip back" etc. when watching live or recorded TV...
This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2...
This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2...
Replies
Views
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why it took us so long to reply. We don't recommend using fast forward. Its performance greatly depends on the hardware/codec combination as well as the connection speed. In your case Wifi is probably an...
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why...
Trying out MP 2.1 for TV use but encountering problems. I am now using network credentials username and passwords but this made no...
Replies
Views
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to interact with most of the features in Media Center. Your remote control has five types of buttons: Navigation buttons, to move between items on the screen. Playback buttons, to control your media (for...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
See the original article on at OrigenAE. How do I use the RC197 remote Using the Remote Control You use the remote control to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom