Tv Tuner Crashing Program (1 Viewer)

blucmal

April 16, 2007
Home Country
when trying to tune my dvico usb hdtv tuner in setting menu program crashs and closes

blucmal

April 16, 2007
Home Country
sorry for lack of info

system is as follows:

windows xp home sp2

pentium D 960
2GB 533 corsair ram
250 GB western digital hard drive
ATI X1300 pro 512mb graphics card
965p chipset gigabyte mobo
Dvico dvbt hdtv usb tuner

is is error log im getting while trying to tune tuner from within setting/setup wizard tab within mediapotal /2007-04-16 21:45:01.656250 [ERROR][6]: DVBGraphBDA:Failed to connect samplegrabber filter->mpeg2 demultiplexer mp version 0.2.2

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Moved your post here, dunno what problem you have because you're not telling Which MP version you use (MP 0.2.2.0 or + SVN or TVE3+TVPlugin), so tell us some more & maybe someone knows or we move the thread to another place which maybe more ppl can help.

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
    Replies
    Views
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom