TV Tuner (1 Viewer)

GarySeven

Portal Member
October 10, 2007
Taylorsville, Utah
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I recommend the HD Home Run.
I have used mine for about a year and like it very much.
The only real caveat is that an SVN in September broke Media Portal and we are still waiting for a fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
I am not sure what the problem is, but I would suggest trying the following: (1) In "TV Server Config", on the panel where you "scan for channels", click the first Win-TV tuner to select it and then click Scan for channels. (2) Next, click the second Win-TV tuner to select it and then click Scan for channels. If you scan for...
I am not sure what the problem is, but I would suggest trying the following: (1) In "TV Server Config", on the panel where you...
Hallo Fangemeinde und Spezialisten, Ich habe das Problem, dass im Mediaportal 2.4.1 mit Hauppauge Win-TV Dual Tuner bei zwei...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HP TV Tuner DE
You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action is to "scan for channels", but obviously there are other things to setup too (such as the folder to use for recordings). MediaPortal should be able to use your tuner provided that the tuner has a BDA...
You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action...
New to Media Portal. I have it installed and working with the remote but cannot figure out how to get the tv tuner to work. I'm...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom