TV - Turn on TV setting not functioning, or reflected in gui (1 Viewer)

Major_Mess

Portal Pro
June 18, 2006
Country flag
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool.

In TV configuration under "When entering TV screen" section, setting the tickbox for "Turn on TV" makes no difference and TV plays when entering My TV regardless. Gui turn TV on, does not reflect the state of the setting
in Configuration and always appears enabled.

This is using the old TV engine, and as there is actually no error I have not included logs. See my next bugreport for logs related to another issue.

TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: V1.0.1
MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide
Windows Version: WIN XP SP3
CPU Type: AMD 5600
HDD: Various
Memory: 2GB
Motherboard: Various
Video Card: nvdivia 8600GT
Video Card Driver: 180.48
Sound Card: various
Sound Card AC3: Various
Sound Card Driver: Various
1. TV Card: Leadtek DTV1000
1. TV Card Type: DVB
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card: Leadtek DTV1000
2. TV Card Type: DVB
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card: KWorld DualView USB
3. TV Card Type: DVB
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card: Leadtek DVR3200h
4. TV Card Type: DVB/Analogue
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: nvidia
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ac3filter
h.264 Video Codec: core
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: customised desktop
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: various
TV: Panasonic Plasma
TV - HTPC Connection: VGA

Update: Installing a clean version of v1.0.1 does not have this problem. It is a problem with the update process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom