TV3 Blaster not showing in Plugins (1 Viewer)

raf

Portal Pro
January 23, 2005
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
This would appear to be problem in the TV log:

2008-03-22 11:00:18.578561 [1]: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'TvEngine.TV3BlasterPlugin' to type 'TvEngine.ITvServerPlugin'.
at SetupTv.PluginLoader.LoadPlugin(String strFile)
2008-03-22 11:00:18.578561 [1]: Unable to cast object of type 'TvEngine.TV3BlasterPlugin' to type 'TvEngine.ITvServerPlugin'.
2008-03-22 11:00:18.578561 [1]: at SetupTv.PluginLoader.LoadPlugin(String strFile)

using latest test version 5

Thanks
Richard

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hmm, that looks bad.

What version of TV Server are you using? Is it old? Or is it really new?

The SVN I compiled against is about a week old.

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ok, I'll update my tv server and see what happens ... there may have been a change to the tv server plugin interface ...

Thanks,

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hmm, doesn't look like there has been any changes ... I'll compile a latest SVN tv server and then compile IR Server Suite against that for the next preview version... if that doesn't fix it for you then I'll look into it further.

Cheers,

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    and-81 - I saw a posting on another plugin with similar problems. Although you have tested it with latest SVN, it just seem too much of a coincidence?

See post number 741 and 742 here.

(I am wondering if this "permalink" to the other thread will work. Seems like it is referencing the page number? I think that the number of posts per page is customizable. I am set on 40 if I remember correctly. Can anyone with different setting let me know if it works or not?)

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Actually, I've just found the problem ... it seems there was a small change made in the TV Server SVN. I must admit, if I had made the change myself I probably wouldn't have realised it might have a flow-on effect for plugins.

It will be fixed in my next release of the IR Server Suite, but of course the next release will require SVN 18123 or higher as a result.

Cheers,

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    raf:

Thanks for the info...

The next preview version will require a newer SVN when it comes out. It's actually being held up today because I can't get the latest TV Server SVN to install correctly at the moment ...

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom