TVDB up, but randomly won't download complete data (1 Viewer)

sclaws

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2009
    Chicago western suburbs
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This has happened to me several times since using TV-Series, and its happening again. I added data to episodes to TVDB yesterday, but the info is still now downloading into my database. The thing is I have no idea where to troubleshoot because this does not happen all the time, and I haven't messed with settings since the last time it worked. For the first episode, I do get the title to download, but no image or other data. The second episode isn't updated at all (and isnt present when I try to manually assign the file for import).

Can someone shove me in a direction to try to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. :D

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I hate to say it but thetvdb.com is one of the most unreliable websites going, I know the guys there do a fantastic job for nothing, but scraping is really hit'n'miss.

Currently getting no info on Stargate SG-1 Season 0 (specials), Season 1 - 10 all work fine, all have scrapped fine previously.

sclaws

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2009
    Chicago western suburbs
    Home Country
    Thx for the response...unfortunate tho. I'll say it does work for me more often than not, but when it doesn't, well I'm sure you understand it can be a bit frustrating.

sclaws

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2009
    Chicago western suburbs
    Home Country
    Just wanted to update that the missing scraped data did download correctly now (due to no intervention by me). Guess patience is the key sometimes with this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom