TVE bugs (1 Viewer)

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
March 2, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
Oops, that was for the 0.20 version.
Here is a (hopefully) correct testversion

Sorry but I updated to MP 1.1.0 RC2 before to know the problem with OnlineVideos :oops:, so I can't test that now, I'm looking forward to the new version. When I will install it, Will this dll work with the next version or must I try with the preceding that you attached for 0.20 version?

Thanks.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oops, that was for the 0.20 version.
    Here is a (hopefully) correct testversion

Sorry but I updated to MP 1.1.0 RC2 before to know the problem with OnlineVideos :oops:, so I can't test that now, I'm looking forward to the new version. When I will install it, Will this dll work with the next version or must I try with the preceding that you attached for 0.20 version?

Thanks.

I meant version 0.20 of onlilnevideos.
    The MP version doesn't matter for my dll (but it does for the onlinevideos).
    So if your onlinevideos plugin is working (which I assume), you just copy that latest dll over the existing one, and check a video of tve.
    Then get me the mediaportal.log and I will figure out what's wrong.

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    So if your onlinevideos plugin is working (which I assume), you just copy that latest dll over the existing one, and check a video of tve.

I'm sorry about my english, is not so good, it seems that I don't explained you my problem clearly.

I updated yesterday MP to 1.1 RC2, and after I saw and read in the forum that OnlineVideos doesn't work with RC2. So I should wait to new update of OnlineVideos for testing your dll. You'll tell me please wich dll should I use when the new version of OnlineVideos will be ready for MP RC2. I read in the forum that will be done next week-end, isn'it?

Thanks.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I'm sorry about my english, is not so good, it seems that I don't explained you my problem clearly.

I updated yesterday MP to 1.1 RC2, and after I saw and read in the forum that OnlineVideos doesn't work with RC2. So I should wait to new update of OnlineVideos for testing your dll. You'll tell me please wich dll should I use when the new version of OnlineVideos will be ready for MP RC2. I read in the forum that will be done next week-end, isn'it?

Thanks.

Ok, Now I understand.
    I will add some logging to the plugin (if somebody else didn't already did) so chances are that a debug/test dll isn't needed to get to the bottom of your problem.

yastarabe

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    TVE working perfect with 0.20 version. Good work people, thanks a lot!
    Hoping more spanish channels on future releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom