TVEngine3 Snapshot: 01-10-2008 01-09h Revision 16988 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements:

- latest MediaPortal SVN-Build Wiki-Guide --> Download
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition ---> Download
- additional (but recommened) SQL Server Management Studio Express ---> Download

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

Music 09/01/2008 [10:16:23] hwahrmann added: Make GlobalSearch Plugin the Default Search for Music, when plugin is installed / enabled.
MP 09/01/2008 [16:33:28] tourette added: DirectX exclusive mode was not always stopped correctly when stopping media playback

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    MP 09/01/2008 [16:33:28] tourette added: DirectX exclusive mode was not always stopped correctly when stopping media playback

This DirectX exclusive mode issue - is this the reason I have been cursing my new NVIDIA card for not being able to play any games unless I reboot the computer. Then in order to play TV again, after playing a game, I have to reboot again or TV Client goes crazy.

cbadk

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2007
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Multi-tuner support is gone? With this svn and 2 more back I havent been able to tune both my cards Mantis
    DVB-C 2033 Cards. When i scan card number 2 it says "Nothing found"!

Best regards,
    *Claus*

poppe

Portal Member
    October 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It works perfect

Hi,

for me this is the most working version - thank you very much!:D

Kind regards,

Sörnt

SCHRANK

February 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Cyberlink Audio Codec

Yesterday i tried to us Cyberlink Audio Decode 7.x. But mp can't start Live TV with that codec.
    After that i tried the Cyberlink Audio Decoder but that worked only with ac3 audio sources.
    With MPA it works fine.
    Please take a look at the attached files. Would be great if it also works for Cyberlink Audio Decode 7.x

MPUserFromGER

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yesterday i tried to us Cyberlink Audio Decode 7.x. But mp can't start Live TV with that codec.
    After that i tried the Cyberlink Audio Decoder but that worked only with ac3 audio sources.
    With MPA it works fine.
    Please take a look at the attached files. Would be great if it also works for Cyberlink Audio Decode 7.x

I have reported this issue a few weeks ago here
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tsreader_cannot_use_powerdvd_7_3_build-t31772.html

The answer from tourettes was
    ...there are far bigger issues with TsWriter and TsReader currently that we could start to look into issues that are specific to some codec versions. After those are solved then I'm sure that someone will have a look on the smaller issues.

My personal opinion is that the Cyberlink codecs are very popular, especially because they seem to be the only ones that use the HW acceleration of my ATI graphics card, and therefore should be supported.

Maybe the devs will fix that any time.

SCHRANK

February 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ...there are far bigger issues with TsWriter and TsReader currently that we could start to look into issues that are specific to some codec versions. After those are solved then I'm sure that someone will have a look on the smaller issues.

thx sorry for double posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom