TVEngine3 Snapshot: 01-30-2008 15-56h Revision 17218 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements:

- latest MediaPortal SVN-Build Wiki-Guide --> Download
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition ---> Download
- additional (but recommened) SQL Server Management Studio Express ---> Download

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

Music 30/01/2008 [11:48:24] hwahrmann added: MusicDB Reorg didn't use the Last Import date when run from within MP
TVE3 30/01/2008 [15:30:39] tourette added: fixed DVB subtitle filter crashing with Finnish DVB stream (added support for padding stream)

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Mati24,

I notice from one of your previous posts that you have selected tuning from Rennes, France. I am assuming that this is because you are in Rennes. However, I would try tuning for all regions, just in case the tuning parameters are incorrect.

Let me know if this helps, just out of curiosity.

Mark

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok with the latest version it's not possible to watch different channels on the same transponder. The client gets the stream and the server with the single seat mp stops the stream you are watching with a still picture. Both streams are timeshifted but you can only watch the same channel on the server and client.

Shifting between radio and live tv is still not very smooth. Most of the time you only get audio and no video. Switching tv off and on resolves this problem.
    I don't have logs because the system refuses to crash right now . So that's a big plus anyway ;)

But hé, I am not the only one here at home who uses the mediapc.

Kids wife and babysitters should be able to use this system without having to press a single key on the keyboard, or the reset switch . ;)

cricri35

Portal Member
    December 22, 2007
    RENNES
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello.

I use the plugin XMLTV of TV3, I have display problems in the Epg? The letters with accents are not taken into account. (Previously j'utilisait XMLPROCESSOR to map channels and then I let MP import channels (no problem).
    Now with the latest SVN for automating the EPG I mappe channels with the plugin XMLTV-MAPPING
    Then importing the file with XMLTV REMOTE-and here I have this problem of taking account of letters with accent.
    Does anyone have a solution (Amend FONTS in MP? And how to proceed)

Thank you in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom