TVEngine3 Snapshot: 02-27-2008 05-08h Revision 17566 (1 Viewer)

mdiskuze

Portal Member
January 6, 2008
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
to iosub: when? I must remove TV card? I don't remove card. I was only restart system between install steps.

rds

February 21, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I had the same problem. My CPU goes to 100% when running TVsetup.exe
Reinstalling TVserver did not solve the problem. But I managed to solve it this way:

Deinstall TVserver
manually delete the TvLibrary database at following location:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL
Reinstall TVserver

mdiskuze

Portal Member
January 6, 2008
Home Country
Reinstalling TVserver did not solve the problem. But I managed to solve it this way:

Deinstall TVserver
Reinstall TVserver

It helps! Thanks. But analog chanel finding still doesn't works :-/

bobbyd87

Portal Pro
January 28, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Deinstall TVserver
Reinstall TVserver

it looks like you may be missing your mpeg decoder.... try selecting the MPV and MPA in the configuration and when you install mediaportal make sure you select install an MPEG Decoder

mdiskuze

Portal Member
January 6, 2008
Home Country

Deinstall TVserver
Reinstall TVserver

it looks like you may be missing your mpeg decoder.... try selecting the MPV and MPA in the configuration and when you install mediaportal make sure you select install an MPEG Decoder

I'll try it afternoon - I'm at work now :). But thanks for info. I'll check it.

mdiskuze

Portal Member
January 6, 2008
Home Country

Hi, I've installed MPEG decoder with new media portal installation a problem is the same :-/. So I was select in mediaportal configuration MPV and MPA filter. Problem is the same :-(. Still log tells about missing filters. But I have filters (I have intervideo and power DVD filters too and this filters does not work too).

Any other idea please?

Thanks

edit: Now I've tried other codecs in mediaportal configuration (Cyberlink MPEG Muxer, etc.) and messages in log are same. So I think that configuration in mediaportal config (no server engine config) has no effect.

mdiskuze

Portal Member
January 6, 2008
Home Country
Hi, I was tried many options, but no effect ...

I've installed Win Vista Ultim 32 and run MediaPortal config - select MPV and MPA decoder. Save and close config. Next start TVServer config and try to tune analog chanels. No chanel found and log contains same errors as I was posted above.

So I've installed Win MCE, Win XP pro, Win 2003 server - still same error messages in log :-/. Iwas tried today SVN versions and without effect.

So I was tried install some codec packs and PowerDVD and InterVideo and FFDshow. In MediaPortal config I change in television item every possible options and combinations of installed codecs and problem is the same.

I don't know where the problem is :-(. Many system, many codecks, many time and nothing.

Anybody helps me plz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom