TVEngine3 Snapshot: 03-24-2008 05-09h Revision 18215 (1 Viewer)

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    every build with new installer (after build 17991 which works fine) crushes tv service when turning tv on.
    Windows reports error in TsWriter.ax.

mediaportal stys on with message (lost connection to tv service).

logs attached

sand

PS before installing new service removed old client and server

Exactly the same for me!

It seems to have been introduced at
    18016: The filters now build with the /MD compiler option

Strange thing is, if I SVN the latest tswriter source and build it my self and drop in tswriter.ax it works fine:confused:

kalon

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2005
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    However: Everything else works ok. Moved today from XP on client to Vista Ult. and MP with EVR. Positive suprise! Better picture and even better liability.

I run XP pro on my server and clients. Are there any advantages if I switch to Vista?? I have had some problems with dvb updates, mce keyboard etc.

-Stefan

I was prepared for a disaster .. have been avoiding Vista for several reasons.

But the only problem I had was the collision with Media Center Services who started everytime i pressed Start / Programguide on my remote. (solution: renamed ehome dir in Windows dir)

tv-quality in XP was best when I was using Cyberlink codec with h/w acceleration - smoothly but a bit pixely. EVR was no good here.

In Vista EVR together with Cyberlink & h/w acceleration got me a perfect and smoothly pic. No longer pixely.

Havent tried HD yet.. My wife is watching...

On server I still use WinXP

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I was prepared for a disaster .. have been avoiding Vista for several reasons.

But the only problem I had was the collision with Media Center Services who started everytime i pressed Start / Programguide on my remote. (solution: renamed ehome dir in Windows dir)

tv-quality in XP was best when I was using Cyberlink codec with h/w acceleration - smoothly but a bit pixely. EVR was no good here.

In Vista EVR together with Cyberlink & h/w acceleration got me a perfect and smoothly pic. No longer pixely.

Havent tried HD yet.. My wife is watching...

On server I still use WinXP

I think I will try out Vista for the tvserver. I allmost only watch tv on the server so I will give it a try.

god_md5

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    hongkong dmb-th is work!

great software ,only the chinese epg and channel name can not show
    i upload the ts to ftp,epg.zip is from other software may can help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom