TVEngine3 Snapshot: 04-08-2008 05-08h Revision 18584 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changes since last snapshot:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r18574 | tourettes_ | 2008-04-07 17:48:23 +0200 (Mo, 07 Apr 2008) | 1 line

Fixed possible infinite loop when TsReader didn't receive any data (multiseat)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

dev note

TVE3 07/04/2008 [17:47:15] tourette added: TsReader Fixed possible infinite loop when no data was received from the TV service (multiseat only)
General/development 07/04/2008 [17:52:20] tourette added: fixed FontEngine compile issues, missing header and library includes (now same environment variables are used as for the filter project)

===> DOWNLOAD <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

RobertinoM

Portal Pro
March 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
still a scanning problem

Hi Folks,

I still have a f***g problem to scan channels...

I have two twinhan DVB-S tuners in my server and as big effort during the last SVNs I am able to scan now on both tuners !! ****great work****

but still it crashes at about 30%

I have already the most actual psisdecd.dll (6.5.3790.3959) the ones form the m$ kb are older, win2k3 server brings a newer one with it, if I patch it with the one from kb tv-service immediately crashes !!

I updated directx with the march 2008 upgrade

the twinhan driver version is Twinhan Mantis BDA Driver 1.0.5.4.

please see attached logs

and by the way has anybody experience with the BGT3540 :: 6 in 1 :: Dual digital satellite, Dual digital terrestrial, Dual analogue terrestrial ??? (link BlackGold (GDI) :: TV Tuner Products :: BGT3540 :: 6 in 1 :: Dual digital satellite, Dual digital terrestrial, Dual analogue terrestrial :: PCI express card )

Regards Robertino

khemical

Portal Member
November 26, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
and by the way has anybody experience with the BGT3540 :: 6 in 1 :: Dual digital satellite, Dual digital terrestrial, Dual analogue terrestrial ??? (link BlackGold (GDI) :: TV Tuner Products :: BGT3540 :: 6 in 1 :: Dual digital satellite, Dual digital terrestrial, Dual analogue terrestrial :: PCI express card )

This is a little off-topic for this thread so I'll point you toward a thread where this card has already been discussed and add my own experience there https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/blackgold-6in1-34921/?highlight=BGT3540

milagroso

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tune/scan works only sometimes

Hello,

I've got trouble getting my Nova-SE2 to work with this svn. I tried it out because many people stated it was quite stable.

I get a almost completely aleatory behaviour of the card working (= tune/scan) for channels above 11700 MHz on Astra. I attach some logs which show different runs starting each with a clean reboot of my PC. In some runs the card works ok directly after startup. Then after one restart of the tvservice, it doesn't work. Sometimes, after another restart it works again. In some other runs it doesnt work directly after startup, but after one or two restarts of the tvservice.

I tried some combinations with hauppauge drivers (my previously working one and the newest one), with the dvbfix, with the Hauppauge WinTV installed/not installed. But I got no correlation with any of these.

Looking at the logs I don't discover any change bewteen one which is ok and one which isn't (up to the moment where the 'wait for pmt' comes). The other logfiles don't give me any hints, neither.

I would highly appreciate any hints how to get more useful evidence.

sand

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    installation failed when trying to install this build from partition d: to partition f: (windows partition)

if installation is started from partition f: everything is ok

thanks

when trying to scan Europe - all requencies scan lasts for 1 sec...

after editing dvbt.xml and cutting 76 lines scanning works - problem seems to be related to size of the list

Snoopy08

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi all

I still have a problem for at least the last 10 SVN versions where the TV will just drop out STOP..

When it stops i cannot select anything MP is not responsive and i have to reboot to get it to work again..

I have attached 1 logs snapshot because the other logs file is about 2meg in size..

I would really like to find out what the issue is..

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DVB radio problems

Since a few SVNs I am having problems with DVB radio.
    First attempt to switch to a radio channel always fails. Second attempt works but after that switching fails or takes about 20 seconds. TV works like a charm.

Any ideas?
    grubi.

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    in the last few SVN's i cant view some channels (DVB-S)

In the log:

2008-04-09 19:26:17.392572 [16]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - waiting _eventAudio & _eventVideo
    2008-04-09 19:26:22.392572 [16]: card: WaitForTimeShiftFile - new observer based method didn't work, using the old one as fall back!
    2008-04-09 19:26:32.455072 [16]: card: timeshifting fileSize:0 TIMEOUT
    2008-04-09 19:26:32.455072 [16]: card: remove user:melin-tvserver sub:0

Any idea what to look for?

Its only perhaps 10 out of 100 channels doing it, re-scanned without success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom