TVEngine3 Snapshot: 07-26-2007 01-21h Revision 15327 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements:

- latest MediaPortal SVN-Build Wiki-Guide --> Download
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition ---> Download
- additional (but recommened) SQL Server Management Studio Express ---> Download

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

Language 25/07/2007 [11:22:53] rtv added: fixed German language file with Umlauts (has been corrupted by using non-UTF capable editor)
TVPlugin 25/07/2007 [22:59:11] Broceliande added: Fix wrong audio stream was selected sometime , causing audio to crash / fix from ronilse

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    TVERVICE Fails to start at boot, no MS-SQL dependencies shown in tvservice overview.

Fails to connect to database MS-SQl even after manual start. . Odd one this as it has never occured before.

Powerschedular still flunky (not priority) crashes TVService after viewing details in TVSETUP. (also fails to restart graphs after hibernation and standby although not been able to test fully in this build yet) This normaly yields a TVSERVICE hang and a continuous increase in threads by 7 every couple of seconds.

TVSERVICE still returns MS error 1053 when trying to stop the TVSERVICE, this then requires a reboot (has occured for over a month now).

mpb

Portal Member
    November 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Working pretty well for me! (new tsreader)
    On several channels (mpeg audio) I still get popping and cracklin' sounds..
    Can't reproduce that with playback of other sources (dvd/file - avi/h264/divx etc)
    Tried different decoders (ac3filter, windvd, cyberlink) and result is same
    or worse (cyberlink version 7 audio filter fails to play sounds at all?)

Same findings anyone??

Oh just found something else .. searching forward when file is playing from livepoint (apparently) causes stream to freeze?

Willith

Portal Member
    July 3, 2007
    There is a problem where after a dozen or so channel changes the message "All cards busy" appears persistently making the system totally unworkable (even previewing channels on the server). Managed to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling my SkyStar2 card but it reappeared not too long afterwards. I think changing the channel to one that cant be decrypted causes this. Despite it saying that all cards are busy, the server actually states that its idle.

In addition to this, i have never managed to successfully change the audio stream to my preferred language. It appears in the list and selecting it causes the stream to stutter momentarily but it stays on the same language stream. I tried going into the database to find where the audio PID's are stored but i couldnt find them! (using Microsoft SQL database). I was thinking as a temporary measure i could set the default PID to the one i want.

joboehl

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Willith, do you have this only after applying this SVN ?

Willith

Portal Member
    July 3, 2007
    joboehl, i applied numerous recent snapshots and i still get the same message. I will reinstall the card with the latest SVN and try it out again, and kinda figure what makes it stop working.

Thanks

luksmann

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2005
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i always get the No Audio / Video message - sql connection is working, epg is showed, channels are working in preview;
    its a singleseat setup - don't know what happend here

logs will follow when I'm back home

luksmann

led7

Portal Member
    June 30, 2007
    Hallo!!

strangely :mad: at me the server super works channelcanche 1 second

I use Technisat Skystar 2

greats

led7

Thrakath

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

I have the same problem as luksmann. If I do not start MP at boot and restart the TV service manually via TVsetup then it will work until next reboot.

Regards

Thrakath

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom