TVEngine3 Snapshot: 07-29-2007 20-33h Revision 15353 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements:

- latest MediaPortal SVN-Build Wiki-Guide --> Download
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition ---> Download
- additional (but recommened) SQL Server Management Studio Express ---> Download

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

-nothing new in changelog

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

MPUserFromGER

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why was the MediaPortal Bot triggered at 18:38 and 20:33 if there is nothing in the change log?

It would be great to have at least one change in it, even if it was a minor change...

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I don't know why it was triggered but every change in number indicates a change in code. You can have a look at sourceforge to see the changes (not every change seems to appear in changelog).

led7

Portal Member
    June 30, 2007
    Hi all

well dan mash one it also do not install if it nix new gives or sees I there somewhat wrongly it is imbecility this rotine to do each time nevertheless deinstalieren themselves to install again everyone times the same if it nix for new gives dan should one the old version nevertheless leave or I find that confusing all

sometimes the last version does not work well at me with ss2 support understands I must I dvbfix for Technisat the ss2 use tele5 and DSF make problems that is however the only transmitters not completely sometimes at the problems to make otherwise works everything

greets

led7

CommGuru

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2006
    Hi all

well dan mash one it also do not install if it nix new gives or sees I there somewhat wrongly it is imbecility this rotine to do each time nevertheless deinstalieren themselves to install again everyone times the same if it nix for new gives dan should one the old version nevertheless leave or I find that confusing all

sometimes the last version does not work well at me with ss2 support understands I must I dvbfix for Technisat the ss2 use tele5 and DSF make problems that is however the only transmitters not completely sometimes at the problems to make otherwise works everything

greets

led7

:mad:

led7

Portal Member
    June 30, 2007
    hi

COMM guru which you do not understand!!! I am German user mine englich am bad

Greet

led7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom