TVEngine3 Snapshot: 10-22-2007 01-22h Revision 16319 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements:

- latest MediaPortal SVN-Build Wiki-Guide --> Download
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition ---> Download
- additional (but recommened) SQL Server Management Studio Express ---> Download

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

Music 21/10/2007 [17:12:37] hwahrmann added: Selecting songs with multiple Artists didn't work. Attention: Rescan of Music DB needed
tve3 21/10/2007 [20:58:33] Bavarian added: fixing multiple recordings at the same time when Episode management is enabled
Music 21/10/2007 [23:23:33] hwahrmann added: Re-added display of multiple disks, which was removed by error
Music 22/10/2007 [00:16:56] hwahrmann added: Added support for sorting by Date and Duration to Music Views

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

chrissooo

Portal Pro
February 21, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
i thing there is a bug in the Plugin since some builds when will change the options "prefer AC3", "Preffered languages", "Hostname" and "Try avoiding seeking during channel change". Only the changing of the options "Rebuid Graph when Video..." and "Rebuid Graph when Audio..." works good. When i will try the other options and reopen the Configuration the changes are not more there.

I use the TSReader on a singl sead configuration.

Stone

Portal Pro
March 11, 2007
Still same problems:

Prefer AC3 is active, but MP doesn't select AC3 as first Audio track.
After channel change from a channel with manuell selected ac3 to a channel with non-ac3 MP stutter.
Channel change from and to same channel with a non ac3 stream selected works!
Changing the Sounddevice to Directsound doesn't help at all...

I think the TV plugin is broken since some releases!

noddy

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Harsefeld
Home Country
Germany Germany
TVservice hangs afer resuming from StandBy

After resuming from Standby TVservice.exe does not respond to the "Service stop" command from service control panel (Log's attacheed).
The computer switched into Standby mode at 09:07 a.m.
I swichted the computer on at 06:15 p.m (18:15) - No information written into the log (resuming from Standby or something like that).

See also my posts at:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tvengine3_snapshot_10_18_2007_01_22h-t29756p3.html

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tvengine3_snapshot_10_19_2007_01_21h-t29818.html

Noddy

noddy

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Harsefeld
Home Country
Germany Germany
Some more test results regarding TV problems

I did some few more tests TVE3 (& MP) was stopped/killed and all log files were deleted !

1. Trying to view the preview in setuptv for a non HDTV channel - it worked. Changing to a HDTV channel -> NoAudio/Video detected was shown. (Logs: tvservice_HD_setuptv_No_preview_log.rar)

2. Trying to view the preview of only HDTV channels in setuptv - it workes (also changing the HDTV channel)
( Logs: tvservice_setuptv_HD_preview_log.rar) Video & Audio availabe in preview !

3. Trying to view a HDTV channel with MP - No video was shown, Audio was there ( Logs: tvservice_view_HDTV_with_MP_log.rar & MP_try_viewing_HDTVLog.rar)
MP was running in window mode, NO auto-turn on TV.
MiniEPG was used to select the HDTV channel ( SAT.1 HD & ProSieben HD)
Pressing "TV On" at the end to switch off TV again leads into MP hanging & TVservice hanging

I hope this will help to find the problem or does anybody have an idea what I amek wrong :confused:

Noddy

Stone

Portal Pro
March 11, 2007
What i don't understand is that TV3 worked 2 weeks ago without bigger problems....

Perhaps we should check what the major changes were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom