TVEngine3 Snapshot: 12-24-2007 01-08h Revision 16723 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements:

- latest MediaPortal SVN-Build Wiki-Guide --> Download
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition ---> Download
- additional (but recommened) SQL Server Management Studio Express ---> Download

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

mediaportal/tvplugin 23/12/2007 [22:10:45] gibman2 added: fixed a problem when going from tvplugin with live TV to playback of audio in mymusic. playback would end after the selected audio track has finished.
mediaportal 23/12/2007 [22:10:53] gibman2 added: fixed a problem when going from mymusic with vis. playing to fullscreen TV (when auto fullscreen TV option enabled).

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

jimbolina

Portal Pro
August 6, 2007
Home Country
Still the same problem with ieframe.dll failing to register on install of the tv client.

If I ignore the error and tell the installer to continue, everything seems to work as normal.

yardern

Portal Member
December 2, 2007
Bad news.

Can not even finish client installation.
Say ieframe.dll fail to register.:D

Same error here.

I'm running IE6 if that helps.

To avoid this problem i copied anohter ieframe.dll to plugins\windows and tried to run the installation once again... No error messages occured...

Ieframe.dll is located several other places on the computer, try use one of these... :)

I run ie7, and this error occured first for me in 16708 and 16723..
:D

hello_man

Portal Member
June 15, 2006
I tried this build in the hope of HD recording to be fixed. But no luck. MPEG recording on BEV HD is still choppy and no audio. Live stream are fine.
Can we have a fix for this please please?

thanks,

Nigel_K

Portal Pro
August 25, 2007
Bath
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Got ie dll error again, however server started ok.

Still no sky hd video, audio if switching from another channel, not if switching tv on. BBC hd ok still.

Logs from test tool att. First tv on channel MP selected was the same channel name as the one previously being viewed, however not from the same transponder, hence no vid/aud @ tv on initially.

Thanks

Nigel

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Still the same problem with ieframe.dll failing to register on install of the tv client.

If I ignore the error and tell the installer to continue, everything seems to work as normal.

Hi,
    Just use "continue" until this it's fixed, the ieframe.dll should not be in the build @ all...

Regards
    Roy

JaccoH

Portal Member
    December 1, 2006
    I dont know if this is because of MediaPortal but this is the first build where I can finally watch all my DVB-C channels.

Previous builds had no sound... or garbled video... filters improved?

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I dont know if this is because of MediaPortal but this is the first build where I can finally watch all my DVB-C channels.

Previous builds had no sound... or garbled video... filters improved?

This message encourages me to try this build also. The last ones I tried were not usabe on my system, so I always revert back to 15553

Stone

Portal Pro
    March 11, 2007
    DVB-S Radio (Technotrend 3200) doesn't work anymore. Internetradio work, but no fullscreen visualization...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom