TVEngine3 Snapshot: 12-27-2007 01-09h Revision 16742 (1 Viewer)

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
General Infos:

Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:

- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing

- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- placeshifting
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import

MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements:

- latest MediaPortal SVN-Build Wiki-Guide --> Download
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition ---> Download
- additional (but recommened) SQL Server Management Studio Express ---> Download

MediaPortal-Bot

Worlds greatest bot!
March 26, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Changelog since last snapshot:

tvserver 26/12/2007 [22:59:12] gibman2 added: 2 new timeshifting options added. 'WaitForUnscrambled' (default 5 sec.) Increase this one if you have a slow CAM. 'WaitForTimeshifting' (default 15 sec.) increase this if you are receiving the no audio video error message.

===> click here to download <===

This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot.
If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection

Nigel_K

Portal Pro
August 25, 2007
Bath
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Still no live pay tv HD only black screen, interesting though, record black screen, on playback video/audio present & quality fine?

New time values increased to 10 & 30.

Trying to change to a scrambled or same channel on other card results in lock up & have to kill with task manager.

Log att.

Thanks

Nigel

$chakal

Portal Member
February 5, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
since a few svns i only can see "channels" when i am sitting where the TVserver is installed. Remote i can´t see any channels by clicking on "channels" and it takes about 1 minute to display the now "empty" channelbox. But streaming is fine...?!
Can anyone confirm this issue?

EDIT:
And when you stream a channel an then press F8 to change the channel, it seems that you can now tune to all available channels... and yes i can??!
-> so the group can not be displayed?! But i also can not see "all channels" group

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Just spent the past couple of hrs testing this SVN, good news is that 3rd Party plugins are now working ok.

The bad news is that the problems I had with some DVB-S channels (BBC1 & BBC2) locking MyTV are back, these were resolved for me in SVN 16693, so a step backwards here.

I also checked DVB-T this time and all DVB-T channels show the same problems, basiclly DVB-T is completely broken!

This all seems to be tied up with codec selection, I use Nivida for SD and Cyberlink for HD, when looking at graphedit for the channels causeing problems there is only 1/2 compleated graph, audio looks ok but the wrong codec is chosen for Video and is incomplete, no video renderer.

This time round I deleted the DB and recreated and did a compelete rescan and channel setup but this made no differance.

Returning to SVN 16617 allows all channels to be displayed correctly, correct graphs etc.

Logs attached.

Nigel_K

Portal Pro
August 25, 2007
Bath
Home Country
I see previous logs generated considerable interest, they didn't include playback of recorded pay HD black screen, as I had to kill with task manager.

Have re installed SVN these do, change from viewing channel so audio is present with last frame of previous channel when recording starts, then play back with both video/audio present.

Hope this helps & thanks

Nigel

SCHRANK

February 9, 2006
Home Country
Austria Austria
DVB-S Radio with TT 3200 does not work. Internet radio works.

Switching from running Live TV to a DVB-S Radio Channell is the only scenario in which I get DVB-S Radio to work.
I also posted that som SVN'S ago with logs.

scirocco790

Portal Pro
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
since this svn i can´t switch on tv at all. dvb-s radio does not work also... :confused:
logs attached.
i updated to this svn (was running svn from 12.12.07 where everything was working fine except the small bug with the first song after switching from tv to music )because i have problems with my cam interface on channel switches sometimes, but in this svn all things that worked before are broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom