TVguide chanel order is wrong. (1 Viewer)

Salle

Portal Member
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I've just built my first HTPC and installed MP, installation and configuration was pretty easy with the excellent documentation and a little help from this forum.

The only problem I can't live with is that the TVguide and the chanel order under MyTV is wrong. I've sorted the chanels under the settings menu but somehow the changes don't seem to apply to the TVguide and the chanel order under MyTV.

The other problem is that the TVguide just shows approximately ten chanels at the time. Is there a scroll function or something? If there is, I can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

dale_mac

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi salle,

You need to set the order within the Mediaportal setup.
Double click the Mediaportal setup icon on your desktop, then go to the Television section.
Select the TV channels part and the right side of the window will show you all of your TV Cahnnels.
Select them one at a time and use the up or down buttons at the bottom to set your preferred order.
As for not being able to see more than ten channels in TV Guide, there should be a scroll indicator on the right side of the channel listing which you can drag with your mouse or use the up and down arrow on your keyboard (or remote).

Salle

Portal Member
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks again... But I was wrong, it didn't solve everything. The channel order was right in the Media Portal setup but it is still wrong in the guide and in the channel meny under MyTV..

dale_mac

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Sorry but I'm not sure where else the order on screen can be changed.
The only thing I can think of is to check all items in the Television section of setup and wherever you see the channel list, change the order to make them all the same.
Hopefully someone else will have another idea.

igalan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Are you using the TV Server or the internal TV engine? If you're using the former, I believe that's a bug that hasn't been worked out yet.

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I can't remember for sure, as I corrected the channel order in all places of the TV Server, but I think it was only when I got them correct in the Channels & All Channels tabs, that my guide is now correctly displayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom