TVSeries Concept Layout Request (1 Viewer)

bnsaflsujt

Portal Pro
January 12, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello!

I love your plugin, and was hoping that you could help me. I am a huge fan of how your plugin displays all of the fanart for my series, but I would really rather if the fanart wasn't covered up so much in the series view. I made a couple of concept images of how I would like it to look, to display the fanart better. The main difference is that I got rid of the Series information that displayed. I understand some like it, however I already know what each of my shows is about, and don't need that information again. I also opted for the banners, as it takes up less space than the poster view when done in a 1 row setting. If possible, could someone possibly script one of these for me, or point me to where I could learn how to. I have looked, but haven't seen anything.

Concept 1:
Concept1.jpg

This concept still has a little information, yet it is not my favorite. I also imagine both of these as scrolling left and right, instead of up and down unlike the other wide banner layouts.

Concept 2:
Concept2.jpg

FAN ART CITY!!! My personal favorite.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Oops, sorry, didn't realize that it was in the wrong forum! I thought since I was in the MySeries plugin, it would be a plugin question, but I am guessing, that since it is the appearance of the plugin, it is a skin problem? Oh well, :sorry:!

bnsaflsujt

Portal Pro
January 12, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello again!

Sorry for the double post, but after going back through the past several months in forum searching, I had found a thread of alternate layouts that I had remembered seeing forever ago. I downloaded the file, and was able to use the differences between the different wide banner layouts in its directories, to make what I was looking for (almost)! The only thing that I would like to do more is remove the page up/down on the bottom left, and make it scroll left/right. However, I don't think that this will scroll left and right because of the type, which I understand, and I can live with this! For all that would like to see:

ActualSkin.jpg

If you do like it, I have uploaded the xml files that need to be replaced in the StreamedMP skin folder. Happy MePo'ing!

P.S.> Don't forget to backup your XML's before overwriting incase you want to revert, or I messed something up somewhere. I looked through the other layouts and didn't catch anything, but that may have just been a fluke!

Attachments

• TVSeries.Facade.xml
    9.1 KB
  • TVSeries.SeriesWideBanners.xml
    91 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom