TVserver not recording! (1 Viewer)

clintebb

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
Home Country
just recently tv server does not record anymore... i have it selected in the guide to record, but it just doesnt happen.. nothing in the computer has changed.. its a WHS server in the other room, so nothing has been touched at all. whs updates are disables so its not due to the operating system updating itself. the red circle in mediaportal does not come up when a recording is due, and checking on the hard drive, not recording are being created. tvserver config shows timeshifting instead of recording in the manual control tab. one thing i noticed now is in tv server config in the recording settings, on the recording folders tab, the recording format, recording folder and timeshift folder are grayed out. i cant type or change those by typing.. i can still click browse and chan ge the folder, which i did, changed it to a different folder just to try it.. no go.. updates from MP 1.0.1 to 102 and no change either.. only other thing i can do it uninstall and reinstall.. but id rather not but i guess ill have to try it...
has anyone heard of anything like this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom