TVServer only streams first 10 seconds of crypted channels (1 Viewer)

tanelvakker

September 30, 2006
Tallinn
Home Country
TV-Server Version: 1.0
MediaPortal Version: 1.0
MediaPortal Skin: blue3
Windows Version: xp SP3
CPU Type: C2D E720@2.54 GHz
HDD: 100 GB
Memory: 2GB
Motherboard: intel
Video Card: Intel G35 Express
Video Card Driver: 6.14.10.4964
Sound Card: Mackie ONYX Satellite
Sound Card AC3: no AC3
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: FireDTV
1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
1. TV Card Driver: 4.5.N
MPEG2 Video Codec: MPV
MPEG2 Audio Codec: Cyberlink PDVD7
h.264 Video Codec: ffdshow
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Starman Estonia
TV: Sony KDL-40D3400
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

I have had this problem since I started using TVServer (for a year now). Very similar to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...tch-some-channels-no-sound-still-image-47503/
When I try to watch a SD channel, I see it perfectly for first 10 seconds. After that both audio and video freeze. When using MPA audio codec, only first video frame is displayed and no audio.
When I connect to the stream from VLC, I also see only first 10 seconds of the stream.
I have tried many different codec combinations, only Cyberlink codec gives any results.
This only happens with Crypted channels and previously it has started working after waiting an hour or so. There are problems then also - when switching channels, there is no audio. Stopping TV and starting again, the audio works OK. This probably has to do with RTSP packet numbering and Cyberlink codec not understanding that the packet numbers will start from 0 again.

TV works fine with ProgDVB.

I have attatched different logs. MediaPortalLogs_04_01_09.zip being the last attempt to view Fox Life.

tanelvakker

September 30, 2006
Tallinn
Home Country
After putting the PC to standby for around 2 hours, it works OK.
Changed audio codec to latest ffdshow tryouts and changing channels works OK also now. Attatching working logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom