TVservice does not start after complete restart (1 Viewer)

Cavalier33

Portal Member
June 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I recently graded up to the latest TVengine version and RC3. Since RC3 my tvservice doesn't start automatically though it's correct listed in windows control panel as a service which should start automatically. Since a downgrade to a much older release of the TV engine and RC2 it works all perfect again.

Does anybody else recognized similar problems ??

i excuse myself for my bad english, hope somebody understands what I mean...
an anybody please tell me where I can specify my hardware, Windows version etc. for my next thread ??

dalmer

Portal Pro
October 9, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
In my case, it starts, but does not function correctly from a cold boot. I have to restart the service before it operates correctly. Then all is fine.

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Installed a new version of TV server + RC3 on 26-10-07, and had exactly the same problem when I rebooted this morning

trougloubidc

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

I am still facing that issue. When i restart my XP the Tvservice will not work until i stop and start the service.

Am i the only one who still have this problem ? If yes, what did you do to solve this ?

I am runnnig the SVN of the 26th of march for mediaportal and the TVengine of the 16th of march.

Regards.

Jérôme

trougloubidc

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    I tried to install the same SVN for Tvengine et TVclient and it is not working anymore. I have the same issue logged in the post of the TVengine revision 18279.

I will follow the progress in the TVengine post.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Jérôme

trougloubidc

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Does it have to be the same revision number ?

I have revision 18279 installed for Mediaportal and installed the same revision for TVengine (after uninstalling the previous version of server and client). Since then it is not working anymore.

Furthermore, i canno't install the TVclient, i can only install the TVserver because when i try to install the TVclient it says : "MediaPortal not installed"

Regards.

Jérôme

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom