Twinhan VisionDTV Mini Cab Modell 2021 - big problems

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Da_Phreak, October 25, 2005.

1. Da_Phreak

Da_Phreak Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I showed the list for supportet TV-Cards here and for DVB-C are not so much available, so i tuck the Twinhan VisionDTV Mini Cab Modell 2021.

Now i have that card here, but i doesn´t works correct.

Under the TwinhanDTV Software the channel scan found nothing. If i put the MHz and Symbolrate manualy in, then I found some of my normaly DVB-C channels (TV-Stations).

On signal strength there is always the 48 %. I read that this is at many people so, with such card.

O.K. the TwinhanDTV software is not so important for me, because I want to use Media Portal an bought the card for this.

Only with the newest BDA Drivers 1.2.2.7 the card is found correctly. I tried the last 4 Drivers, but the other 3 found a DVB-S card wich couldn´t be correct.

If i tried "Autotune", there is the known "graph-failiure-message". If i hit the "Autotune" then again, there will be the scan, but it is finding nothing. Signal strength is always at 0 %.

It tried some different tv cabels, but the cabele is o.k. I had years the pvr 350 on it, and this worked fine.

I showed too in the configfiles and there are the correct Symbolrates and MHz from my local cable provider. I use Media Portal 1.3.0 and copied the actual CVS files (25.10.05) about it. (I tried it before without that)

Someone have a idea for me. I don´t know what i should do anymore. So i must send the card back and try another. But i thought that this card ist working how it stands in the list.

Thx.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!