[Approved] Typo fix in streamingserver and tsreader (1 Viewer)

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi, this patch fixes typo in logging to prevent that logs:

07-02-2010 14:07:59.293 Seeking beyond the end position: 1478339412 > %I64d
    07-02-2010 14:07:59.652 Seeking beyond the end position: 1478436232 > %I64d

Attachments

• typo_fix_streamingserver&tsreader.patch
      30.7 KB

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks. Clearly a valid fix, so just waiting for someone to commit this to SVN.

Best wishes,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 Windows 11 support DE
    Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been deprecated....
    Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been...
    Even if MP is working on Windows 11, both, SetupTV, TvService, MP config and MP client doesn't give the correct Windows 11 OS...
    Replies
    Views
    done: Loading...
    done: Loading...
    Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom