U.S. Closed Captions ? (1 Viewer)

eric.c.mi

Portal Pro
March 11, 2006
Michigan, USA
I see that MP has all kind of teletext support. How about american closed captioning. I've so far been unable to get them working at all.

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
it will work with zodiac's cccp.ax

just register it and add it to post processing

this is for the Mpod
is there a way or will ever be a way that a specific post processing can be turn on and off (via remote) sample to turn off the cc when needed ?

Vff

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom