UD-10 (2 Viewers)

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I attached another logfile. The music is now playing via the UD-10. I disabled the Realtek. What yu should see in the logfile is that I started My Music, I selected a song an played it. When I do anything with my remote (Microsoft), stop the song or go bck to the prvious menu, the error message appears. However the song continues playing.

Funny enough, your second log does not contain any signs that an error ocurred that would give you the message "Media Portal has encountered a problem and needs to be closed." Or do you see some other message appearing?

According the log a song is started, half a minute later the home screen is activated and then MP is shutdown while still playing.

The error that you see in the log actually appears while MP is shutting down and is ignored, and is most likely not the cause for your problem.

Do you also get the message when using the keyboard instead of the remote?

GWI

Portal Member
    August 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    No,

I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it seems that it keeps running on the background, because when start the MP configuration I am asked to close MP first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom