uitzending gemist --> aspect ratio menu does not exist (1 Viewer)

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
When i try to alter the aspect ratio of a NOS stream within uitzending gemist i get a distorted menu (screenshot 1, right side is ' bare'), and when i select the 'change aspect ratio' entry in this menu i get an empty menu (Screenshot 2). Anybody else got the same problem?

I'm using SAF5.02. I've noticed that the uitzending gemist streams do not use ffdshow, while streams that do not have this problem do (nos - 'laatste acht uur journaal' for instance)

screenshot 1:
screenshot1.jpg

screenshot 2:
screenshot2.jpg

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here, the livestreams don't play at all...

I think your problem is related to the fact that the live-streams are played through the WindowsMediaPlayer component, and that OnlineVideos uses some trickery to get the WMP component playing correctly. Maybe offbyone can shed some light on this?

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys, before there was a group/folder 'uitzending gemist' but cannot find it anymore in the new version of online videos.
    Can any of you point me in the right direction please?

TIA!

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi doskabouter, thanks for replying!
    Do you mean that there should still be a separate folder with 'Uitzending gemist' for everything that is not 'RTL XL, SBS gemist, Net5 gemist en veronica gemist'?
    I cannot find DWDD for example anymore. :confused:

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Uhm... in the Dutch group, I have 9 sites of which Nos and RTL XL are the only ones there that you're referring to...
    Am I missing sites?

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Ok :D A LOT, it's MUCH better now! :)

Don't understand what the difference is between the ?standard update? when you go into the plugin and this Full/Automatic update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom