UK MHEG-IC channels (1 Viewer)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Over on the DigitalSpy forums, nedge2k has found a list of Arqiva's streams in another project and created a M3U for the unencrypted streams, ready for import into TV-Server.

EDIT - Submitted here

Last edited:

nedge2k

March 4, 2016
Home Country
Doh, I meant to post that on here too! Nice one ;)

FWIW, works quite well. Watching Motors TV is usually a bit jittery for the first 30 seconds but then its fine. However, recorded stuff does seem to suffer with a regular glitch/slowdown on playback - people sound like they've been huffing on sulphur hexafluoride.

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
After testing it out, I made a few changes and submitted it to be included in Mediaportal (probably 1.15.0) and added the missing logos to LogoManager. I didn't notice any of the problems you mentioned when trying it out in MediaPortal so it may be a Kodi issue.

Racing UK is actually the proper subscription channel running unencrypted, rather than a promo loop. I think that there's also an encrypted stream for BoxNation at http://stream.arqiva.tv/boxnation

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom