(Un-Un Offical) MP 1.2 Beta Release for My Emulators. (2 Viewers)

craige1

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Alice Springs
Home Country
Australia Australia
NOT NEEDED
This version is not needed any more after brownards release. Please find it here.

Hello peeps,

This is a compatibility fix I made for My Emulators that adds support for MP 1.2 Beta.

Its based of the "InOffical" release by BadMrFrosty.

I also added a fix to stop that annoying crashing from occurring the first time you use the plugin.

Have fun with it.

Installation
Simply put both the dll's in the zip file into the [mediaportal_install_folder]\plugins\windows folder

Attachments

• My Emulators - The Un-Un Offical update for MP 1.2.zip
    454.3 KB

craige1

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Alice Springs
Home Country
Australia Australia
Yeah, if ya want. Next time I'm at the computer ill upload it here.

Just out of curiosity , what's different with your 1.2 version?

RicDigital

Portal Member
August 1, 2010
Guimarães. European Capital of Culture 2012
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Well, I would not call it a difference. It's more a need. Basically, I only play PC Games on my HTPC and this plugin version are very good for this.

But I just want the Games PC only appear, and this version can not execute them when the "Show only PC Games " is selected. I checked the changelog and see that, compared with the original MyEmulators, version 3.3 was not included, going from 3.2 to 3.5.

So I'm trying to fix this bug, because it was already done in the original version and correct this problem.

mat123

Portal Pro
February 28, 2009
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
I can browse games, but can't launch them.
Does anyone know what this error means?

startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex

EDIT: Ok, now it works. The path to games was too long. I put the roms in E:\Roms and it works fine.

craige1

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Alice Springs
Home Country
Australia Australia
Yeah ill release the source code so you can have a play with it. I'm hesitant to add bug fixes myself since I don't want to turn this into another release version. this was only to get the 1.2 supported. If all the other releases stop coming out, ill look at doing a release of my own.

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
December 3, 2009
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Does not work for me, when I try to setup fresh install of MP. This version of DLL does not create PC games in database. So i need to install first myemulators 3.5 then update them to compatibility check then use this update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom