A friend from Guatemala also reported ok. :p

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Really Obscure, when I use babelfish I can open the thread (although it looks strange translated), but I still can not open it the normal way.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

I found the reason for this! If I set the Thread Display to "Hybrid" I can not open the thread. If I go to linear it works!

So it seems to be an issue with the Hybrid (just tested: Threaded Mode does not work 100% also, it gives me some error messages and then shows the text but the box with the thread overview is empty).

[EDIT] Quick addition, threaded mode gives me the error messages (Expected ";", then "Line 130, 'cursorpostid' is undefined).

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I found the reason for this! If I set the Thread Display to "Hybrid" I can not open the thread. If I go to linear it works!

So it seems to be an issue with the Hybrid (just tested: Threaded Mode does not work 100% also, it gives me some error messages and then shows the text but the box with the thread overview is empty).

[EDIT] Quick addition, threaded mode gives me the error messages (Expected ";", then "Line 130, 'cursorpostid' is undefined).
    Linear and Hybrid mode working like a charm here.
    But with Threaded Mode i get the same error message.

the reason for this issue is the style (skin) we are using here. the skin was not developed for vb 3.6.0. the new version should be released during the next weeks.

:D for testing and reporting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom