Unnecessary random backdrops on '..' folder (2 Viewers)

maxez

Portal Member
December 31, 2007
Hi, everybody.
I've got FH 3.1.0.0 installed on MP 1.7PR.
It worked fine until I installed MovingPictures and MP-TV Series plugins and downloaded all the info for my collection.
Now FH still works as planned in Music and Pictures sections, but not in Video. Once I stay on '..' folder, FH starts displaying random backdrops, that downloaded through MovingPictures or MP-TV Series. Backdrops are switching every 20 seconds, according to FH's settings, and they totally unrelated to the current folder's content.
It happens with '..' folder only (see attached pictures). I personally wouldn't care, but while kids are navigating through their cartoons, every time they enter any folder, the random picture pops up and it's not always "my little pony", unfortunately...

So, the question is: is there any way to turn random backdrops off for '..' folder? I've checked settings in MovingPictures and MP-TV Series and haven't found anything.

FanartHandler.xml attached.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.6 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.2 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.4 KB
  • FanartHandler.xml
    1.7 KB

maxez

Portal Member
December 31, 2007
Well, installing MP 1.7 Final didn't help. So, the question remains the same: is there any way to stop displaying of random backdrops on '..' folder in 'Video' section?

maxez

Portal Member
December 31, 2007
Hi Maxez,
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem, I'm with MePo 1.8 now.

Unfortunately, no. I am using latest MP and plugins but still have an issue.
I suppose, the full clean reinstall, data wiping and reconfiguration might help, but this way looks too complicated for more than 1000 movies in collection :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom