unsupported tv card (1 Viewer)

pradow2k

January 23, 2006
HI:

I have read that will let give support to some TV cards.

could you publish a lists of these cards or the characteristics of which they will be eliminated ?

Thx

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Basically if its a DVB card with BDA drivers, it will work. Or if its an analogue card then it must have a hardware mpeg2 encoder. ATSC cards are in the works but arent fully supported yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom