unsupported tv card (1 Viewer)

pradow2k

January 23, 2006
HI:

I have read that will let give support to some TV cards.

could you publish a lists of these cards or the characteristics of which they will be eliminated ?

Thx

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Basically if its a DVB card with BDA drivers, it will work. Or if its an analogue card then it must have a hardware mpeg2 encoder. ATSC cards are in the works but arent fully supported yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
    Replies
    Views
    L
    Thank you, that worked great!
    Thank you, that worked great!
    I have a HDHR4-2US, It does not show up in TV server configuration. I know some silicondust cards need a "wrapper" If I need such...
    Replies
    Views
    lapidary
    L
    Figured it out finally, they were stored in the registry. Now, I think I remember reading once that silicondust stored those there.
    Figured it out finally, they were stored in the registry. Now, I think I remember reading once that silicondust stored those there.
    Can someone help me to remove some old TV card entries? In TVServer Configuration there is a button to remove them but it is...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
    So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
    I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
    Replies
    Views
    I found a little time and meanwhile could better understand some of the specific behaviours of Alexa. {..} Specific words to be filled (e.g. channel name) (..) Parts, that are optional / can be omitted in some cases (usually only needed for the first command, afterwards not needed) Accordingly I updated the overview. Others are...
    I found a little time and meanwhile could better understand some of the specific behaviours of Alexa. {..} Specific words to be...
    For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom