Up Directory utton & My Music Problem (1 Viewer)

paddy29

Portal Member
May 10, 2008
Hi any help much appreciated.

How can I remove the buttons that send me up a directory? they look a bit weird and the back button on my remote does this anyways.

Also when I set My Music to artists under the database instead of having a list I can scroll through it groups them all under the first letter, I would like to just be able to scroll through them all like you can in folder mode. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    1st question - don't know.

Second question:
    If you open MP Configuration and go to Music Views, and select ARTIST view, you should see an entry for Artist, group, 1.
    Delete that line by entering a d in the last column and hit SAVE.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    Hi any help much appreciated.

How can I remove the buttons that send me up a directory? they look a bit weird and the back button on my remote does this anyways.

Thanks

Which buttons are you talking about, are you talking about the top-bar with all the buttons on it?

paddy29

Portal Member
    May 10, 2008
    Its the .. button or back button, that moves you to the parent directory. I remember there was a way to disable it in XBMC.

As for the music views, I dont have that option in config.

Thanks

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Switch to expert mode in the top right bar on Mp Configuration. Then you will have the Music Views option.

paddy29

Portal Member
    May 10, 2008
    Thanks very much, I have now got the music view working correctly, just the up directory button and thats me.

paddy29

Portal Member
    May 10, 2008
    Ah thats a shame, its a bit of a deal breaker for me because it totally ruins the experience.

Back to VMC then it is.

FireSokar

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2008
    Feature Request

I too second that this needs to be a option to remove this as it is very annoying and takes away from a integrated experience.:( My issue is under the Video screen that it bugs me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom