Update of the EPG grabber [Polish] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
The original grabber for Polish channels doesn't work at all. It wasn't a big deal because there was a provider of a ready EPG file. Unfortunately recently for some legal reasons the provider's site was closed (the XML files were parsed from the site Program TV - wszystkie polskie stacje TV - Wirtualna Polska and the site's owner says you can only look at it, nothing else:confused:). So I made a new grabber for Poland. It grabs data for 92 polish channels. I've been using this for a while and it works well. It would be nice if it was added to the next version of MP:)

Please post feedback so I could know if everything works for you.

Update (13.09.2011)

Available here.

Update (28.06.2011)

Here'a a new update of the TV grabber for Poland. The teleman.pl grabber still works flawlessly so I made just some minor changes to correct the channels' names. I also made a new grabber based on gazetaecho.pl because the completely renewed their site. Download the attachment. You know what to do:) Also check this thread to get some fine logos for the Polish TV channels.

Update (08.04.2010):

I finally got rid of things messing the titles ("Premiera:", "Superkino:", "Megahit:" etc.). Also I made grabbers for the Travel Channel, Domo, iTV (these three one grab data from the channels' own sites), 4fun.tv, religia.tv, Extreme Sports Channel, TV5 Monde (gazetaecho.pl) and TV Silesia (stopklatka.pl). Now the grabbers support nearly all channels in the analog channels pack of the UPC.

Update (22.01.2010):

I made a few changes of the grabber for teleman.pl to work better with MP 1.1 as this version gives an opportunity to show episodes' titles and numbers in the TV Guide (see below).

Update (19.01.2010):

I managed to make another grabber for the site Program TV - program telewizyjny - Gazeta.pl and upgraded the old one. All of them are checked and work properly. There are three grabbers now:

1. The one for the site teleman.pl - short descriptions, less days available (max. 7), recognizes episode numbers and genre, short time of grabbing.
2. An updated grabber for that site - long descriptions taken from sublinks, longer time of grabbing.
3. The one for the site gazeta.pl - long descriptions, more days available (even 12), grabbing time is quite short but it has two disadvantages - first one is that the genre is totally irregular on the site and sometimes it includes actors and other info. Second one is that it doesn't recognize episode numbers.

Regards,
chlodny

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
Forum rules:

All posts must be in English, unless posted in a language specific forum. If posting in such a forum,
please use the language of that forum, and not English.

[Polish]Wypadałoby się dostosować.:D[/Polish]

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
If you use the grabbers done by me then you don't need to change anything. It's all included in the files.

lukeinv

Portal Member
January 22, 2010
Could please explain what I'm doing wrong cause when i'm importing tvguide.xml i'm getting following info:

total programs imported: 0

import status: tvguide.xml:No programs found

error log informs about:
XML tv import error loading C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv\tvguide.xml err:The 'programme' start tag on line 7 does not match the end tag of 'tv'. Line 9, position 3.

Thanks

lukeinv

Portal Member
January 22, 2010

Attachments

• TVguide-gazeta.pl.xml
    30.6 KB

lukeinv

Portal Member
January 22, 2010
I would like to add as well that when i'm importing tvguide.xml generated with TVxb it's almost ok cause programs are showing up but some of them are missing and other thing is that TVxb script is using tv.wp.pl as source and few channels are not available on that website (canal+ sport 2).

chlodny

Portal Pro
September 18, 2009
Silesia
Home Country
Poland Poland
By mapping I mean setting up channels like shown at the point "3. Configure WebEPG:" here mediaportal - Setting up WebEPG. Also after importing you have to setup which channels the XMLTV plugin should import like here TV-Server/Configuration/Plugins/XmlTv - MediaPortal Manual Documentation

About the Gazeta.pl grabber. Hmm I wasn't aware that they change URL. :( Have a look at the grabber: The URL there is

http://serwisy.gazeta.pl/tv/1663051,47460,1663028.html?d=[DAY_OFFSET]&s=[ID]&opis=t&mgx=_36

I was correct last week. They've changed it to

http://serwisy.gazeta.pl/tv/1663051,47460,1663028.html?d=[DAY_OFFSET]&s=[ID]&opis=t&mgx=_132

I didn't know they change it weekly. Sorry about that. :( It means that you have to change the last part of the URL manually sometimes or use the teleman.pl grabber. I think it's much better anyway. I attached a grabber for gazeta.pl for this week but I don't know if it makes any sense to use it.

Attachments

• gazeta_pl.xml
    30.6 KB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom