http://perso.wanadoo.fr/actupc/Skin_Freer.zip

:wink:

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This skin is nice any easy on the eye, I like its simplicity, it's colours and the home screen animation. The lack of hover images means using this skin on a widescreen display doesn't look odd due to s t r e t c h e d images. :wink:

I've no problems to report with it so far when using my normal modules: recording, scheduling, live TV, TV guide, music, movies, news, weather, browser & tetris :)

The only thing I think is lacking is an MP logo or text on the home screen.

Great work, thanks for contributing.

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2004
    United Kingdom
    This is so nice but didn't someone create a very similar skin during the summer, it was a kid IIRC on his summer break? Anyway keep up the good work Carreno, I'm a huge fan of your Calendar plugin :D.

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Smirnuff said:
    This is so nice but didn't someone create a very similar skin during the summer, it was a kid IIRC on his summer break? Anyway keep up the good work Carreno, I'm a huge fan of your Calendar plugin :D.

Yes, Energy Blue was working on that called MCE 2006

But nevertheless we now have a kind of update of that nice skin.:)

Regards
    Ralph

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Update

Update with more animations.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
    August 26, 2004
    West Yorks, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nice touches :lol:

I prefer the MP animation on the green portion, between the date/time and the start logo. However I notice it doesn't fly in with the rest of the panel when I tweaked it.

Also the animated music & video text is probably a shade large.

Great work though, keep it up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Remembering different views DE
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
    Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
    I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom