Update to MP 1.0.1.0 - No TV (1 Viewer)

djm66

Portal Pro
February 13, 2007
Hi there, can anyone help please?

I recently updated to the latest mediaportal (1.0.1.0). TV server is working fine and recording programmes and I can watch videos via mediaportal with no problem.

However, I cannot watch TV via mediaportal any longer. I don't think the MP client is linking up properly with TV server. I've attached the error log (seems to be SQL related issues). Can someone help explain what's going on?

Thanks very much

DJM

djm66

Portal Pro
February 13, 2007
This problem is fixed now - I just did a clean install of MP and TV Server 1.0.1.0 and everything works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without having to start the service as a different user). The reason for me trying this out was that using the "different user for service" approach, there was one minor issue where TV Service could not write to the...
FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without...
Hi everybody, after recently setting up a Xen hypervisor with MediaPortal 1 TV Backend on Windows Server 2012 as a virtual machine...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Sometimes the program does not switch and I get the message "AllCardsBusy". It really seems that the timeshift is not terminated. Sometimes when I switch, I see the previous channel for a few seconds and then it switches. I have not been able to figure out why this is happening.
Sometimes the program does not switch and I get the message "AllCardsBusy". It really seems that the timeshift is not terminated...
Since a few MP releases I have the problem that when I'm watching TV and want to listen music, it is causing an error. The first...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I have not tried it yet. Hope you get the answer very soon.
I have not tried it yet. Hope you get the answer very soon.
I recently purchased an HDHomeRun FLEX 4K (Model: HDFX-4K). Related, I live near Toronto (Canada), and I can capture over-the-air...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom