Updated DVB-C Tuning details - Finland.Oulu-DNA (1 Viewer)

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,

Here is updated tuning parameters for Finland Oulu DNA (DVB-C).
(added one transponder)

Attachments

• Finland.Oulu-DNA.xml
    2.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom