Updated DVB-C Tuning details - Finland.Welho (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom